Saturday, May 26, 2007

ADAM HUNTS NEW OPPORTUNITIES


Adam Hunt, joint CD of Belgiovane Williams Mackay, Sydney, says he will be leaving the agency as of next Friday (1 June) to pursue a range of personal projects and opportunities.
Hunt has been with BWM for the last three and a half years, during which time he oversaw the creation of some of Australia's most popular advertising, including Telstra BigPond 'Rabbits' and Sumo Salad 'Inner Fat Kid'.
Speaking to CB, BWM Creative Director Luke Chess acknowledged the contribution Hunt has made, even in the short time that Chess has been at the agency.
"I’m certainly incredibly grateful to Adam for all of his support and encouragement in my first few months here at BWM. The preparation and insight he’s given me is already standing me in good stead, and I’m sure it will continue to do so.
"Adam's made an incredible contribution to BWM's creative reputation over the time he's worked here, and I feel privileged to be inheriting a department that's in such great shape."
Says Hunt:"Luke's a great bloke and a great creative and I'm looking forward to seeing where he takes the place next".
"For me the last 3 odd years have been an overwhelmingly positive experience. I've learnt an enormous amount from Rob, Paul, Jamie and Greg Reilly. I've played my part in some massive new business wins - including GIO, NIB, Virgin and Guinness.
"Together with Mike Boswell I've mentored work that's gone on to reach finalist at D&AD, 2 finalists at Cannes, as well as Gold at London International, Gold Mobius, and 3 AWARD Pencils". One ad even made it into the permanent collection at MoMa in NYC (Thanks Kev & Dean!)"
"I'm incredibly excited about what's ahead for me".
"My first book Pregnancy - A Man's Survival Guide was published by Random House, and my second and third books are well underway. That's my first focus.
"My T-Shirt designs have sold thousands for Amnesty. So I'm building a brand - Goatboy - which will specialize in a range of incredibly offensive and funny designs.
"I've got several other projects through my boutique shit stirring agency AKTIVIST that should make some noise."
"BWM has been great for me - the next chapter beckons."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Adam, Im sure you'll enjoy yourself wherever, whatever and whoever you end up doing!
jason

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot Adam, very handsome! Good luck with the new adventure...

From german cannibal to self made man! Well done, see you at the pub.

Gordo (Feed Meeee)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie McGuire eat your heart out.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's a t-shirt idea for you, Adam. Creatives will buy them, make you rich(er)

TIMESHEETS SUCK

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can we see the goatboy stuff?

Is there a website lynchy?

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, you're the kind of humble Aussie we could really use here at Wernham Hogg. Call my assitant and we'll do lunch, yeah?

David Brent

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess where you're going?
Droga 5 ???

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home