Thursday, October 13, 2005

JASON McQUOID TO ROWE INGEVICS


Melbourne based Rowe Ingevics & Partners has made its first senior creative hiring since opening seven months ago. Jason McQuoid (pictured) joins as Senior Art Director and brings with him 12 years experience, including six working in New York at Euro RSCG, Ogilvy & Mather, and Merkeley & Partners. His work includes international campaigns for Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, IBM, and Citi Group.
“Jason is a fantastic additional to our team,” says creative partner Phil Ingevics. “His experience and capabilities fit perfectly with our ‘best in international class’ philosophy.”
Says McQuoid: “I spoke with a number of agencies after returning to Australia, but Rowe Ingevics & Partners is different: Our sensibilities and philosophy toward the work are one in the same.”
RI&P has enjoyed a series of new business wins lately and has recently opened a servicing office for the Sydney market.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason McQuoid? I think I met him in prison back when he had hair. He was a good bloke. When he wasn't pumping iron in the yard, he'd teach people for 5 bucks how to break into a Mercedes using nothing more than a paperclip. Unbelievably talented that McQuoid!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, please call me. You left your gerbil at my apartment. Should I send it to you at your new address??? Please let me know ASAP. That little guy needs a bath somethin awful.

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, god. I'm so sorry to tell you this, but.... but.... our little furry guy has passed on. You see, he had a roommate in his cage for the psat month. I though he'd like the company now that you're not around. It was the tiniest, most adorable little mouse you could imagine. Little Vergil, I called him. Anyway, for some reason, he would let Vergil linger around his private parts. Well, one thing led to another and one day little Vergil crawled into his you-know-where and caused our little furry guy to rupture his colon. It was just awful. I'm sorry to have to tell you about this in this way, but you should know. It's only right considering how much pleasure I know he brought you. At least you'll be comforted to know that I buried him in the backyard next to the other 4 little guys. Maybe in some parallel universe they're having a party. One big gerbil party where they're all groomed to the nines and just happy. Dancing. Or maybe hugging each other a lot. Oh god.... I have to go.....

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home